rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Deleted Scenes

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Deleted Scenes

Since Thanksgiving is the day for dysfunctional family fun, here are some deleted scenes and Christmas card rejects from our crazy family. If we were at home, these little beauties would be passed around the table and laughed at throughout the day.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!


Goose photo bomb.



Mom of the Year award.



Creepy star trek hands.



Sean's Elvis-like sneer mid-photo. Even Teague's impressed.



Teague's first exorcism.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE the giant ant picture. That deserves to be framed. Happy Thanksgiving!

kimeileen said...

You need to submit these to the awkward family photos site! Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Mandy. Hope you are having your own little happy Thanksgiving in the other hemisphere.
Erin

Anonymous said...

It's rare for me to laugh right out loud when I read something, but Mandy, I'm STILL cracking up over these pics. Goose photo bomb..gotta love it! Each pic tops the next! The expressions are priceless! LOVE your sense of humor! Mom xo

Andrea and Ben said...

I have looked at this post more than once, because it is just too funny!!

The Bercks said...

So funny! Believe me, I'm not getting mom of the year award either!

The Bercks said...

The goose photo really is priceless. Did he ask for a tip for allowing you to photo him?