rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Interruption of your regularly scheduled programming

Friday, November 12, 2010

Interruption of your regularly scheduled programming

Our car made it here!

We reunited with an old friend who arrived in Buenos Aires today. I didn't cry...but I am more excited about this than Christmas!

Driving within the city here is out of control; the drivers here are worse than awful, so we'll only use it for out of city excursions, but this eliminates millions of bus rides and taxis. Naturally, I will miss sitting next to chickens on the rural buses, but I definitely won't miss riding in the smelly chain-smoking taxi driver taxis.

Look at that smile! She's going to be in pageants one day...

1 comment:

Kimeileen said...

I'm happy to see that you have a compact car to fit into those tiny parking spaces. I would feel lost without my car so enjoy your freedom!