rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Oh the places you'll go...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh the places you'll go...


We arrived home from our trip to Easter Island this morning. I don't even have the vocabulary necessary to give our trip the kudos it deserves. We have traveled the world almost continuously since 2002, and this is one of new our favorites.

I cannot wait to share our photos and trip details with you, however, I am drowning in laundry and have a certain whirling dervish of a child begging me to play mailman with him, so my trip blog will have to wait.

I don't say this nearly enough, but, as always, we are forever grateful to the Olmsted Foundation, not only for this dream assignment in Buenos Aires, but for the opportunities to soak in the sites and cultures of South America.

5 comments:

Nina said...

I cannot wait I cannot wait ... ;)

The Bercks said...

I cannot wait to hear about your trip! Did Teague go with you?

Susan Murphy said...

So excited to hear about your trip! Nice teaser pics! : )

TAVA... said...

YAY! Glad you're back with new tales of foreign lands and adventures...now go get to playin' mailman...er uh... mail "carrier"....

kimeileen said...

Looking forward to your photos! I remember Matt Lauer going to Easter Islands on Where in the World is Matt Lauer on the Today show a few years back. You should sub title your blog...Where is the World are the Three Baers!