I also like this layout, but I noticed you had a different one just real quick there a few days ago....will that be your new one? Love your posts as usual...and always enjoy pictures of your two favorite daredevils! Miss you and glad you got the card. :D
I'm Mandy and I'm closing in on 40. I adore travel but cannot stand sensible shoes. For the past 15 years, we've lived on 4 continents and have wandered the globe.
Welcome to our traveling circus.
4 comments:
T always makes me smile!
have i told you that i love the new layout/design???
Thanks Nina! I'm in the process of having a custom blog finished, so it will change again soon!
I also like this layout, but I noticed you had a different one just real quick there a few days ago....will that be your new one? Love your posts as usual...and always enjoy pictures of your two favorite daredevils! Miss you and glad you got the card. :D
Perfectly captioned: Teague really IS pure joy! xo
Post a Comment