
I noticed the first iguana, but failed to see the second one until I had stepped very close to it. This is me, mid-run, dragging my confused son along the rocks. Notice that I'm all the way across the path. I leap like a Harlem Globetrotter when reptiles are present.
Of course the amazing love of my life noticed iguana #2, and instead of warning me, like a normal person might, he hung back to watch the situation unfold. That is love, folks.
Hello Clarice. (The iguana definitely had Anthony Hopkins' voice)
6 comments:
Funniest photo I've seen in a long time! Nearly peed in my pants reading your explanation! (Too bad Sean didn't get the "iguana surprise" and your subsequent run/Teague haul on video; it would definitely have been a winner on AFV!!)
Iguana #1 to Iguana #2:
"NICE GOIN', Bernie!! She didn't scream as much as the one you ambushed yesterday, but did you see how she got airborne after she spotted you, and dragged the kid over the rocks?!"
Love indeed! That was hilarious...
HAHAHA. That picture deserves to be framed. :)
No joke, I would throw up, have a heart attack, and die. In that order. *shudder*
Gary would have pickedup the iguana and put it in my face and I'd scream! Consider yourself lucky!
Post a Comment