And we are stopping to smell the proverbial roses. Teague and I walked down to watch Sean run the BA 1/2 marathon and then took the long way home, stopping at parks and taking in the sites of our neighborhood. I've gone to Sean's races for close to 12 years now, and even at the really large events, we're always able to spot each other. This was the first race that Sean didn't spot me or Teague. I blame my new brunette 'do, but maybe he was just looking for his other wife and kid. When in Argentina...
He's the shirtless guy. Still wonder why we can't get Teague to wear clothes?
They had several singers along the race route. These ladies sang "Every Step You Take".
If I were at km 20, I think I'd want to hear something a little less mocking.

A little juice box break.
The city of Buenos Aires has jumped aboard the Facebook train.

They call this large area of parks the "forests" of Buenos Aires.
Almost home.
6 comments:
Congrats to Sean! I love the pic of Jose Fresco enjoying his juice box! Weather looks beautiful there!
Yay for spring! And brunette hair? Pictures!
Congrats to Sean and that park looks amazing.
it's a good thing our olmsted stint is up one year before yours. we ARE coming to visit .. whether you like it or not ;)
I'm such a sucker for running posts, and the weather looked perfect for a race! I think, btw, we're all hoping for photos of your new 'do....you can't just mention it and not show us! :)
Ladies, I will get a brunette picture on here shortly. Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment