Remember Teague's over the top school concert last year? It featured Michael Jackson & Madonna costumes and 2-year olds doing the running man. I can honestly say that the show alone was worth the move to Argentina.
Having received his new costume, I am certain that this year will be just as fantastic and/or bizarre. Check out the fancy tickets and his hat, which appears to be a ninja/cow/witch blend. Nothing like wearing a heavy velour costume and headwear in full-on summer temperatures. Poor little ninja bull.
To get my paws on the golden tickets, I arrived early on ticket day, and the line o' parents already snaked down the stairs and outside the building. (This is a preschool concert, mind you.) After about 15 minutes, I shelled out 62 dollars for them and, as per usual, did the en mass goodbye kissing exit down the stairs. Yes, here we kiss everyone, parents, teachers, even the school secretary goodbye and hello. Every. Single. Time.
The show is this Thursday night, and, with the whole farm theme, and the fact that Teague came home singing "Chicken in the Straw" (because not only are there no turkeys in the country, they won't even say the word here. Ham Conspiracy!) it should be a night to remember.
8 comments:
I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Too funny! I actually thought it was some kind of dark viking hat...? ;)
I cannot wait to see pictures and read all about it!!
My oh my, they are very creative at Teague's school! Happy TURKEY Day!
Please, please, please video tape this! I just got caught up on last year's production. Hilarious. How do you top Michael Jackson? With a viking bull. Can't wait to see what happens.
Oh the kissing. No such thing as personal space, down there..lol. I actually miss that, crazy I know. Has your husband gotten used to it?? I have fond memories the first time my dad kissed dh ;)
I am anxiously waiting for pictures and video of the main event!!
Based on this post alone, I love Argentina... Period. I loved your Christmas card rejects too ! :)
Post a Comment