rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Numbers Game: Our Trip Summary

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Numbers Game: Our Trip Summary



Largest number of people seen in one vehicle: 15


Actual turkeys spotted in Argentina: At least 3



Unsafe waterfall climbing to get video footage: 1



Total police stops: 24


Police bribes: 1



Creepy animal staredowns: 1


Animals found in our hotel rooms: 4


Total miles driven: 3,992



Total miles on unpaved roads: 1,004


                                          Playgrounds visited: 21



              Ham products eaten in a 3 week period: Uggghhhh




Number of photos taken to get this mid-air shot: 4




6 comments:

the welches / הוולציס said...

I love it! I can't believe the number of police stops or miles (especially unpaved)! I was going to guess 3000 as a total, and I thought that was on the high side. What an adventure! The pictures are all unbelievably amazing. AND, as a sidenote, I can't get over how gorgeous your hair is for your road trip. Mine would have been in a hat the whole time. Speaking of hats, maybe Sean would like one.; )

Nina said...

that jumping photo is still my all-time favorite!!! you guys are a GORGEOUS family!!!!
I don't know if I laughed harder at the number of police stops or the picture of animal stare downs ;)

I also have got to agree about your hair ... I am struggling w/ mine on a daily basis! It'd be highly unlikely that I'd ever look that pretty on a road trip!!! :)

Lauren said...

Geez that is some trip! The pictures and stories have been GREAT! And, look at the air Teague got on that jump! Holy cow!

Karen said...

What an awesome wrap-up post for a trip. And I agree with Nina, you guys are a gorgeous family. :)

Gary Hodne said...

Caught up on the blog postings. What an amazing trip!! Great photos and scenery. Would love to have so much time in Argentina to explore it in such depth. You guys are so lucky. I was going to guess 5000 miles but I've already seen the answer.
Hope we get to see you soon.

Jennifer said...

Mandy,
I try to catch up on your blog to see what you've been up to when I have some free time. I guess I'm stalking you a little... :)
Your pictures are beautiful and the way you describe the places and people you see crack me up. You are certainly living an amazing life with your beautiful family and I'm so happy for you. I will continue to read along and pretend like I'm somewhere exotic rather than at work in Plano.
Take care!

Jennifer (Liles) Cawlfield