rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Playin' With The Boys

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playin' With The Boys


The next few days were a blur of outdoor activities, and then we headed to Cafayate, one of the big wine regions in Argentina, for some wine tasting goodness.
The 500th time's a charm.






Sean tried "puenting" and loved it.



The wine route.





Other bodegas in the area.




The guest registry at Finca Las Nubes. Note that on December 27th, Fabio loved it. That's enough for me!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I think Fabio would also love this posting. I feel like a broken record- but such colors, such scenery! P.S. I love your honesty on the waterslide pic- makes me feel better about the gazillion photos I'm always deleting. :)

Nina said...

even more than Fabio, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the German comment!!!
And I agree with megan! Your photos are becoming more and more breathtaking!!! :)

Carrie Flammia said...

I, too, love all the photos and it looks like you all are having so much fun. It's so nice to get to read other Olmsted scholar's (and their family's) experiences because every city and adventure is unique.

the welches / הוולציס said...

These pictures are just breathtaking. Stewart & I love reading your blog, & we have officially voted it best olmsted blog award. Y'all are on such an amazing road trip. Can't wait to see what's next!

Our Traveling Circus said...

Nina, I can't even read that handwriting. Are all Germans doctors, too?
Megan, you have no idea how many photos I delete. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't view the pictures after taking them!
Carrie, we're so excited to read the Florence edition of the Olmsted experience!
Elizabeth, you're so sweet! I love your blog and literally laugh out loud when I read it. I hope we get to live near you guys at some point, you're are such a cool family. I feel like we're living very similar lives in two very different places!