Only in Argentina...discussions at stoplights.
Teague is not shy at all, he strikes up conversations with everyone, including random strangers in the next car. His Spanish is incredible, and listening to his exchanges is hilarious, mainly because he is an "r" rolling rockstar. Rrrrrrr. I secretly revel in his outgoing personality, because it's the exact opposite of mine, and I'm quite relieved that it comes so easily to him.
As I snapped the photo, the boys were discussing the most important topic in Argentina--where your fútbol allegiance lies. River or Boca?
4 comments:
I would love for you to post him talking in spanish! It boggles my mind, and I just think it is the coolest thing ever!!
This is unbelievable! He will be a rock star in Miami with his language skills.
Lauren, I will post some Señor Teague videos later this week.
Kim, I hope it stays with him. We are looking for a bilingual school so that he can keep up with it.
Videos of Teague speaking Espanol, please!
Post a Comment