rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Is It Weird In Here, Or Is It Just Me?

Monday, October 21, 2013

Is It Weird In Here, Or Is It Just Me?

The tooth fairy has come and gone, and Teague's first tooth is now safely tucked away, along with a lock of his hair, and his belly button stump. I'm totally kidding about the stump, Memphis accidentally ate that long ago. 
He had been waiting for a loose tooth since his best friend lost his first tooth last year. A couple of days ago, he came home thrilled to show me that one was finally wobbly. It was all he could talk about. Aside from Skylanders.

I was a bit emotional when he showed it to me, because it doesn't seem that long ago that I remember noticing that his little gummy smile  included his first two tiny little teeth.
As he excitedly showed me his tooth, he said, "this is the weirdest thing to happen in my life."  

Just wait, kid...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congratulations to the T-man...big milestone! :)

kimeileen said...

that is so funny! I agree ....just wait!