rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Catorce

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Catorce


If on May 6, 2000, someone told me that today we'd be Spanish speakers with 7 moves under our belt living in Miami, I don't think I would have believed them!   

I often think about the series of events which led our paths to cross again. Had my dad taken that job in Germany, had Sean not been in a skydiving accident, had I not transferred universities, we may not be where we are today. I can only surmise that we were absolutely meant to eat dinner together that snowy night in December. Sean is my density. And my destiny. 

Together we've shared many losses and achievements and have grown up. We've laughed and traveled and created an awesome little human being. True, we can drive each other bananas, but there's no one else in the world I'd rather be with on this wild and crazy ride.

Happy 14th Anniversary, Sean! I'm really glad the wedding pictures turned out better than the baby pictures!

















No comments: