Traveling and vacationing, to me, are two very different things. In recent years, we completed exhaustive amounts of travel. It was fast-paced with time zone changes, red eye flights and endless stops. The days were chock full of visits and rife with questionable modes of transport. I'm in no way complaining--they were amazing travels but were draining, nonetheless.
This past week, however, we vacationed. We relaxed and rested and didn't rush or hurry to do a single thing. We scheduled absolutely nothing.
It was the kind of glorious that requires all capital letters and a lovely hymn playing in the background. GLORIOUS!
I may now be a born-again vacationist. Beware of my proselytizing zeal for relaxation.
It was the kind of glorious that requires all capital letters and a lovely hymn playing in the background. GLORIOUS!
I may now be a born-again vacationist. Beware of my proselytizing zeal for relaxation.

2 comments:
Didn't you just love it! Glad you got to relax with no 'itinery'!
Kim, yes we did! The water and sea life can't be beat! I visited GC in 1998 and it has changed a lot since then but it still remains one of my favorite places in the world!
Post a Comment