Jake "On the Wings of Love" Pavelka contemplating excellency from Jade Mountain
I have the train-wreck of a reality TV series "The Bachelor" to thank for our time in St. Lucia. Jake's end of show proposal and several episodes leading up to it took place at a beautiful resort in St. Lucia called Jade Mountain. I was instantly smitten...with St. Lucia. Luckily, not long ago, the show (sadly, I'm still tuning in) and another unimpressive bachelor spent several weeks filming in St. Lucia. This renewed my want to see Anse Chastenet beach, Sugar beach and St. Lucia's breathtaking pitons in person.
It was paradise. Jade Mountain Resort is phenomenal. I didn't want to leave.
You see what I did there with the Piton brewery bottle and the Pitons?
Even the island's runway is beautiful!
Beautiful Marigot Bay
No rose ceremony for Teague
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment