Kona is getting bigger by the day and is in a new set of puppy training courses. I now have a clicker and a fanny pack full of treats--yikes! She's really social (which I love) but also really hyper (which I don't love) so we're getting her there...dog treat by dog treat.
I've also been working quite a bit and really love my job. I can pick and choose my own hours which is particularly convenient, both for Teague's schedule and my sanity, during the summer.
School starts up again in just a few weeks, and we're really excited to hear about Teague's new teacher. And to join the PTA. I hear the one here is calm and normal. This is a welcome change from the one in Miami where one member "lost" $2,500 of the PTA's money and another emailed the entire board a client spreadsheet with his customer's credit card information and passcodes. Yeah, I'll stick to calm and normal.
With things starting to slow down, I plan to post more often and to add in highlights from some of the day trips we've taken recently. Stay tuned.
Teague's team "Tech Tigers" at STEM camp.
Cousin time with Toby.
Great visit with super tall cousins Ryan and Caitlin.
Swimming, swimming and more swimming.

1 comment:
Look forward to reading about your CO adventures! :)
Post a Comment