Hands-down the nicest Children's Museum we have ever visited, and we've seen quite a few in the past 3 years! It's actually located in a mall, and the entrance fees were ridiculously inexpensive, $3.00 for adults and $6.00 for kids. I like that adults cost less-it's not like we have a choice in the matter, right?
There was a miniature futbol stadium complete with a button that, when pressed, yelled "GOOOOOOOOAAAALLLLL!" They also had a full-sized bank, grocery store and subway station, complete with uniforms, and a tugboat and crane combo where kids could "x-ray" luggage and then move it by crane from shore to ship. The luggage labeled Germany always had the illegal items inside--large amounts of cash, an armadillo (no joke!), and weapons. Some kind of Argentine inside joke, I'm sure.
There were several pre-schools visiting the museum, and we noticed that the standard Argentine pre-school uniform is a tiny white lab coat worn over their clothing. Keeps messes off their clothes, I'm sure, but it's a little too "Mr. Wizard's World" for my taste.
1 comment:
I'm going backwards reading your blog but I am sensing a strange and somewhat intangible trend...Germany has some secret link to Argentina that we've yet to figure out, unless it's just a love of futbol, and then it's not so secret. Or special. : )
Post a Comment