rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: I didn't know Ted Kaczynski ran marathons

Sunday, October 10, 2010

I didn't know Ted Kaczynski ran marathons

The expo was really well done; it had a wall that each runner signed, and this 'finish line'.

They personalize your race shirt, but weren't able to put the accent on Ole´.


Sean has gone full-up mountain man with his facial hair growth; he's making the most of the fact that he's basically a civilian for the next 3 years.

The weather was absolutely spectacular for the Buenos Aires Marathon this morning. Teague and I went out to cheer him on, and to capture some photos of his burliness. He finished with a great time and said the exact same thing he said to me after the Tucson Marathon, "If I try to sign up for another one, stop me." I'm thinking it'll be triathlon season from here on out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sean.....idk about the burly facial hair man though! Chicago marathon is today, too....my brother didn't run it for the first time in years. :-) How about iron man training?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Big congrats to the Brawny paper towel guy! Lots of Love, Dodgie xo