rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Jingle all the way

Monday, December 27, 2010

Jingle all the way


Felices fiestas! Our first southern hemisphere Christmas was fantastic! I don't think I'll ever get used to wearing a sundress to Christmas Mass, but "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" sounds just as magical in Espanol.

Because of several Argentine holidays (Day of the Nephew, Day of the Leashed Animal) and because we were away on our trip, we were unable to get our mail for all of December. On the Monday after Christmas we picked up our mail and packages from the Embassy and celebrated Christmas #2, with the newly arrived shipment.

One of Santa's elves was kind enough to send me a giant tub of chunky peanut butter, and a bag of Hershey's kisses, neither of which can be found here. That should last us at least a day. I have never been more thrilled to receive food items under the tree.

Although we are far away from our families, they were certainly in our hearts. Our Christmas in the big city was amazing, and even more so because we got to share it with our visiting dear friends, who Teague continues to call, "Dam and Jim."

Feliz año nuevo a todos!


I totally missed my calling as a hand model.


Mack the car transporter was #1 on Teague's list.


We should buy stock in Disney's CARS.

1 comment:

kimeileen said...

Love the photos! And the best gifts are the ones that come late after Christmas!