Another day, another beautiful stop in Brazil. Búzios is a gorgeous little peninsula that was originally settled by pirates. It is quiet, uncrowded, and the water is crystal clear. Several years ago, Búzios was named one of the 10 most beautiful places in the world. I concur.A few hacks with a machete and your coconut milk is ready to drink.
We snorkeled and saw lots of beautiful fish.
The views from the top of the city were gorgeous and the buggies that are driven around Búzios are really cool. I'd love to show you pictures, but I am having issues with blogger at the moment.
Hopefully I can figure it out for our next stop, Ihla Grande.
Hopefully I can figure it out for our next stop, Ihla Grande.

3 comments:
So beautiful! You're making me want to plan a trip to South America :) The first picture reminded me of Koh Samui in Thailand.
Just like myself, Blogger can't handle the sheer awesomeness and BEAUTY of your pictures!!!!
Oh just brought back huge memories of spending New Years in Buzios growing up. Did you get a chance to eat at the steak houses and them bringing you a prime rib or chicken heart right to your table?? Oh I need to go back home ASAP..lol
Post a Comment