For our stop in Ilha Grande, Teague stayed on the ship (duct tape is so handy) so we were able to hike the 6 mile trail through the island and check out the island's waterfalls.
Turns out, a travel guide's mention of less touristy waterfalls means that most people with said guide will also be searching for the supposed "off the beaten path" areas, too. Luckily they were all scantily clad in teeny bikinis, so it wasn't awkward at all.
After the hike and swim, we enjoyed lunch & checked out the tiny town and then chased fish with our snorkels all afternoon.
**Teague actually chose to stay on board at the "Squok Club", the uber cool kid's club.
4 comments:
the duct tape ... i am still crying tears over it!!! why didn;t we think of it for our cruise???
I'm glad Teague gave you guys a break and chose the big boy camp!
Beautiful! I'm wondering what your blogger issue is with photos? Are you out of room for uploading (that happened to me and I started using photobucket). Looking forward to more of your amazing adventures!
Megan, I did run out of space and paid to have more. When I upload pics with safari, i get a blue question mark instead of a photo. With mozilla I get an error message, and with internet explorer, it uploads the photos but i'm unable to edit anything. any idea how to fix?
Post a Comment