rel='icon'/>
England? I am trying to guess based upon distance to other locations. If it's Europe, come say hi! :)
duh, I am guessing not many sharks in England. I don't know, then, what would have a sign in English like that..
Hahahaha - I like Jen's response. :) I am guessing the Cape of Good Hope? I can't wait to find out where!
Oh my! I am intrigued!!
I am guessing S. Africa. I've told you that you needto enter the Amazing Race competition!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
England? I am trying to guess based upon distance to other locations. If it's Europe, come say hi! :)
duh, I am guessing not many sharks in England. I don't know, then, what would have a sign in English like that..
Hahahaha - I like Jen's response. :) I am guessing the Cape of Good Hope? I can't wait to find out where!
Oh my! I am intrigued!!
I am guessing S. Africa. I've told you that you needto enter the Amazing Race competition!
Post a Comment