rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood




Home sweet home!


The decor. We call it air mattress chic.

We learn about local events by plane-pulled banners.


Miami Beach may not have dog walkers, but it has dog chauffeurs.

Surfside has a cute little main street, with everything from David & Saul Shoes to Sushi Republic.


The loaner bike program, which is handy when your car is still in Argentina!

The best part--the beach is two blocks from the house.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This looks so amazing! And Teague looks like such a big kid! Where are our toddlers?

Kimeileen said...

The pictures of the area are great! Your house is so nice, I bet you can't wait to fill it up with your own stuff and make it home. Love the blue sky and water!

Our Traveling Circus said...

Lauren, I know. It seems like we were just in playgroup with our little guys!

Kim, I am excited and so ready! This isn't the house we had originally secured, but it turned out to be a much better fit! Am now sort of glad that our realtor was terrible. :)

Andrea and Ben said...

Awesome!!

Karen said...

Can I move there? And congratulations for finally moving home. Hopefully your car arrives soon!