rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Teague Tuesdays

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teague Tuesdays

Teague excitedly told me that he started a club with his friends at school. They named the club "Super Fast Cheetah Club". After learning the basics, that the club meets on the playground, and that his friend Gabriel is in it as well, I asked him about membership. Can anyone join? His response was very positive, he said that to join, kids had to run fast. Or have tattoos. 
Adam Levine...you're welcome!


                                         Founding member of the Super Fast Cheetah Club.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha! Carter tells me that they play this game everyday called "Skeleton Freak." Which sounds questionable at best. He says that him and all his friends pretend to see a skeleton and then run away screaming and laughing. Hmm, sounds simple enough I guess. But I have been encouraging him to come up with a different name....sheesh. It is so funny to hear all the things they come up with at this age.

Our Traveling Circus said...

Lauren, I'm digging skeleton freak!! That's too funny! I wish we lived near you guys, Teague and Carter would have a great time together!