Way back in November, the movers came to our apartment to pack up our things. Our larger pieces were too big for the tiny elevator, so they were lowered by ropes down 13 stories to the moving truck below. Everything was packed into crates which were loaded onto the truck.
But, thanks to modern technology, I can now obsessively track the ship containing our HHG (that's miltary speak for household goods). I have followed the little green boat blip from Buenos Aires, to Sao Paulo, Rio, and to Barbados. Today it's in the Dominican Republic, by the way. Quite the whirlwind vacation for our nightstands!
Here's hoping that all of this makes it here in one piece!
4 comments:
OH MY! So if it's made to the Caribbean, it can't be long now, it's just a hop skip and a jump to Miami! Here's hoping for this week?
Kim, that would be nice, but the ship is going to Jacksonville, and then our stuff will go by truck to Miami. Makes perfect sense, right?
Definitely not this week. Boo!
That is crazy! I hope you get it soon. I am a bit jealous of your HHGs traveling, though.
Post a Comment