Break it down for us, Teague.
Teague wanted to ride the Tower of Terror ride, so that was our first stop. A little girl about his age was crying in line, scared to ride, so we wondered if it would change his mind. He was a little wide-eyed once we sat down and strapped in, but I don't blame him, it was kind of scary. He did like the ride, but seemed a bit docile post-ride. He finally deemed it, "too fast". Fair enough.
No pre-ride jitters.
If a Disney World trip is in your future, I highly recommend the Disney Park Mobile Magic app for your smartphone. It shows the wait times for rides, lists the parade & event schedules, park maps, and locates characters, too. There's a link for meal reservations. And it's free.





4 comments:
Dang, I missed that you were at Disney right before us!!! We had such a ball and it looks as though you guys did too, great pics!!
I love Teague's dance moves! I guess he doesn't always have the need for speed like his Dad- well, not yet!
Great pics on the Epcot II blog and this one. Loved the "Wookie Alert". Also loved the one with Teague on Sean's back. I swear, when Teague goes up on the stage to get his college diploma, Sean will be carrying that kid on his back. Teaguey's seen alot of the world from that vantage point! A loving daddy...
Mandy, we just went to Disneyland last month...and I think I have some very similar photos!
Thanks for the comment! I hope we get to meet someday.
Post a Comment