rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily

Monday, May 6, 2013

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily

Pick a spot on any old map
I travel light and my bags are packed
Just as long as I'm where you're at
I'll go anywhere, anywhere with you
                         -Jake Owen


Today marks 13 years that we've been married. Thirteen years! It seems like yesterday that we walked down the aisle and headed to the garden spot that is Oklahoma...and here we are now, in Miami, with a six-year-old son, a two-year-old 
foster daughter and our passports filled with stamps.


Marriage isn't all rainbows and puppy dogs, but we've shared some fantastic times together and laughed our way through a lot of unsavory experiences. Despite some down times and arguments (namely the laundry incident of 2011) there's no one I'd rather spend forever with. 

Happy Anniversary to you, Sean, nuestra vida es mas que un sueno.

4 comments:

Nina said...

<3

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kimeileen said...

Hey, I want to hear about the laundry incident....sounds like a good one!

Andrea and Ben said...

You two crazy kids :-)