During the week, I drive by the Miami Marlins ballpark twice a day. It's a brand-new stadium, with a fancy retractable roof. I often take a mental note to check on tickets for a ball game, then I go back to cursing the horrible Miami traffic. Sidenote: Driving in Miami is actually worse than the bad driving in Korea and Argentina combined! If only the Germans ran Miami highways...
Well, we finally got tickets! Despite it being a new facility, they cannot fill the seats! I didn't really care about where we sat, but we were able to score pretty good seats with a "family day" package. The best part was that entire section to our left was completely empty. If you have or know a toddler, you'll understand that this is a sanity saver, because baseball is only interesting to little folks for a short time. In our case, this is about 8 seconds.
We lasted until the 7th inning stretch, which was about 7 innings longer than I had anticipated.
There's a built-in stadium aquarium.
Taking a break from stair climbing.
Warning: bouncy castles may cause instantaneous car napping to occur.


2 comments:
I LOVE the photos! Especially the last one where they are conked out!
That sounded like a very fun outing!
I love "passed out from too much fun" photos!!!
Post a Comment