I am in the car for large portions of the day, and along with the horrific traffic, I get to see some really interesting things, like this guy. At first glance, it's a just a dude with his dog. On a pastel moped. Take another look; this dog has a zebra-print footrest, doggie sized goggles, dog armrests, and possibly some kind of doggie cam. This takes pet-friendly travel to a whole new level.
Just a typical day in Miami!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It seems as if the owner/driver also has an amazing wind-blown hairdo!!
I need to get Mackenzie a pr. of goggles for her rides in my convertible!
Trysta, I know. Miamians are uber stylish! :)
Kim, Mackenzie would probably love a pair. Someone actually told me that they're called "Doggles". There's apparently a market for dog goggles.
Hi Mandy! I had a question for you about possibly collaborating on something and was hoping you could email me back to discuss? Thanks so much!
- Emma
emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com
Post a Comment