rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Save the last dance for me

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Save the last dance for me


With the holidays and the upcoming move I've been neglecting my blog. Lately job/school and house hunting consumes most of my time.  Once the holiday festivities end, we'll only have a few short weeks before we load up the cars and drive West.

We had to have one last dance with the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean, so for the last week and a half we have been away, cruising the "Saints"--St. Maarten, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Thomas (and a couple of less virtuous islands too).

In all, a few hundred photos were taken, so don't think I won't be back to post some of our trip highlights. 



3 comments:

Karen @ And Then We Laughed said...

I look forward to the recaps! Please don't stop blogging - pretty, please? :)

Our Traveling Circus said...

Karen, you're so sweet! No plans to stop blogging yet.

Andrea and Ben said...

I have always wanted to go there! Now even more!