rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: 2015?!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015?!

                                                        Favorite photo

Our Traveling Circus favorites for the year 2014 are a bit late, but I couldn't possibly start out the new year without them. They include:

Favorite Song
Mandy-Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
Sean-Bailando, Enrique Iglesias
Teague-Everything is Awesome, Teagan and Sara

Favorite Movie or TV show
Mandy-House of Cards
Sean-The Walking Dead
Teague-Lego movie

Best Purchase
Mandy-Teague's karate classes
Sean-trip to Grand Cayman
Teague-Lego movie DVD

Miami Favorite
Mandy-everything
Sean-everything but the commute
Teague-swimming at the beach

The new year is here and we've started out with a bang! Movers are scheduled in less than 6 weeks, a house hunting trip is complete and our new home is secured...let the pre-move madness begin. 

I'm not a fan of New Year resolutions but I do have many hopes and dreams for this coming year. Mostly I hope that Teague's transition from beach to mountains is a good one. Sean and I, military brats ourselves, both moved in the middle of the year early in our elementary school years, so at least we have some understanding of how it feels. It's scary and uncomfortable, but it didn't scar either one of us for life. (Though it came at a price--that was the year I chose to be a hall monitor.)

Wishing a belated Happy New Year to all. I hope all of your wishes and dreams come true in 2015.

1 comment:

Dodgie said...

Happy New Year...and off you go! I know you hate leaving Miami, but it will always be there, waiting for you. <3