Ever since a very special someone told him that they weren't just sunglasses, but special racing goggles, he has been obsessed! He now tells me he only wants to ride his bike "mas rapido." I think he looks a little like Bono when he wears them, but whatever keeps them on his face works for me!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I love my....
Ever since a very special someone told him that they weren't just sunglasses, but special racing goggles, he has been obsessed! He now tells me he only wants to ride his bike "mas rapido." I think he looks a little like Bono when he wears them, but whatever keeps them on his face works for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like it was a beautiful day for a bike ride! Do they require helmets there? ( oh, I don't want to start anything- he is fully clothed,smiling and styling in the racing googles - that should be enough for one day!)
He is way too cute...in his slightly Bono-esque look!
Post a Comment