This is the school uniform.
Every time I see him in his smock, I think of this:

I finally got him to wear it without the usual temper tantrum, and I'm not going to lie, some bribing was necessary. I can see why he doesn't like it, it's huge and bulky, and really, what boy looks cool on the playground in this getup? At 4 he already knows it's cheesy, and I'd like to think he gets that from me. That, and detached earlobes. The rest of Teague is pure Sean.
I feel you, buddy, but I'm tired of buying new white uniform shirts because the preschool doesn't use washable paints.
5 comments:
I with you on this one, Teague ...it looks more like a dress (don't tell Sean) and they could have at least have a boy/girl version. But if it saves clothes and laundry detail...so be it!
If he starts doing the cabbage patch while wearing the smock, I will officially be scared. :)
Just hand him a wand and start calling him "Merlin"...lol
I think he looks like a little Harry Potter ... too darn cute!!! :)
No washable paint here either, I'm thinking of donating some to the school. It drives me crazy.
Post a Comment