rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: Best of 2012-Three Little Baers Edition

Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012-Three Little Baers Edition

This year has been exciting and eventful for this traveling circus!  We're looking forward to exploring Miami and wish all of you a happy and healthy 2013! Without further ado, our 2012 favorites:

Favorite Photo
Mandy's Favorite:

Hiking in El Chalten, Patagonia, Argentina


Sean's Favorite:
 Kayaking with Teague in Buzios, Brazil


Teague's Favorite:
Cape Town, South Africa (Two Oceans Aquarium)

Best Purchase
Sean: Final Cut Pro
Mandy: Zoom lens
Teague: bulk order of "Bee cereal" (Honey Nut Cheerios)

Favorite Song
Mandy: Daylight-Maroon 5
Sean: Sweet 16-Green Day
Teague: Moves Like Jagger-Maroon 5

Favorite Movie
Mandy: Elefante Blanco
Sean: El Ultimo Elvis
Teague: Ice Age: Continental Drift

Favorite Memory
Mandy: Teague's first day of kindergarten & last full day in Buenos Aires
Sean: Safari in Africa
Teague: Learning to snorkel in Brazil

5 comments:

Nina said...

happy new years guys!!! mandy, hope to catch up whenever you guys are settled :) hope you're re-adjusting well to life in the US (I am STILL struggling 6+ months later! AHHH)

Karen said...

Happy 2013! I can't wait to read about your Miami adventures. :)

the welches / הוולציס said...

Could you have dreamed any of this up 2.5+ years ago?! What wonderful memories....now tell me about this zoom lens (and camera). Your pictures look like postcards. We have the Canon Rebel, but it has taken quite the beating these last couple of years. I wonder why. Happy New Year and Happy New Adventures!

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Traveling Circus said...

Nina, it's much more of an adjustment than I anticipated! So many choices, it's absolutely overwhelming!

Welches, I love looking at your travel photos, they're fantastic! Our Nikon 3000 took a beating as well, so I just upgraded to the Nikon 3200. I bought a Tamaron zoom lens (70-300mm) specifically for the safari and have used it almost nonstop ever since.