I've been on a blog hiatus for a bit and I've done some healing. There's a lot more I'd like to share about our DCF debacle, but it won't change the outcome, so I've chosen not to dwell, but to move forward.
Healing takes place in many forms. It was hard to do so at home, with so many reminders of Hazel. Going to places we had frequented brought about the "Where is your daughter?" questions, and finding random hair bows under furniture set off a flood of emotions. Traveling has always been our happy place, so travel we did. And it was just what all 3 of us needed. The traveling circus' healing tour--bongos optional.
Our trip took us from Cape Cod to Nantucket to Boston, Providence, Connecticut and New York City. It was incredible, and I can't wait to share the details with you.
Soon...
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I have been thinking of you. I can't wait to hear stories from my homeland (MA) :)
You've been on my mind alot.So happy to see you posting again. I'm sure the change in scenery helped quite a bit. And seeing MY side of the family will surely provide some good stories! :)
I too have been thinking of you (and Hazel). xxx
I have been thinking of you a lot too! I hope your vacation offered some much needed healing! Can't wait to hear about it!
i can't wait to read more about it. sending lots of love your way!!! <3
Post a Comment