After lunch and a playground stop, we were off again, to Connecticut!
GG and Maura are to blame for Teague's newfound obsessions with Monopoly and drumming! With any luck, slumlord rockstar could be in his future!
Seeing so many family members after being and a world away without any for so long was such a gift! We are truly blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

2 comments:
I am SOOO relieved (and also amazed?!) that our boys' obsessions have shifted from Wild Kratts to Monopoly. Seriously, "obsession" barely begins to cover it over here! At least one full game a weekend and he usually asks throughout the week. I'm alternately glad and sorry (for you!) to hear about T's new love ;)
Sarah, I completely agree! I am delighted that the Kratt Brothers' time in our home has finally come to an end!
Our game board is a permanent fixture on our coffee table, and we play a little bit every night after dinner. It makes for a verrrrrryyyyy long game.
(I actually get excited to land on the Go to Jail space--just for the break!!)
Post a Comment