rel='icon'/> Three Little Baers: No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

This last New York City post is long overdue. Our trip there was just what we all needed, and I'm thankful that we were able to get away together. The weather even cooperated--it was gorgeous and cool! Perfect trip, amazing city!
 
So without further ado, NYC: Part Tres. 

Teague meets the Brooklyn Bridge.


We met Sean's cousin, Andrew, and his gorgeous fiancĂ© in Brooklyn.

 
What a sight to see, especially after living in Argentina! 



 FAO Schwarz. The highlight--he played the giant piano from the movie Big.


We introduced Teague to Broadway, Spidey-style.


The High Line is a must-see. It was our favorite spot in NYC. 
Sean's cousin works in the Frank Gehry building on the left!

We rented bikes and rode around Central Park. 
 


More 80s movie references--the Ghostbusters building in the background.







Bye NYC--see you next year!

2 comments:

Kimeileen said...

I love part 3! Great photos! And if any one is gorgeous it is you Mandy!

Dodgie said...

You really did have beautiful weather while you were there. I love all the pics, esp. the "Ghostbusters" building; I'd thought it was all just part of "Hollywood magic." :)